Solar Attic Ventilation fans
Eco-Friendly Solutions for Both Home and Business
By pulling from the external air source, the solar-powered attic fan will extract the hot, humid air up through the fan and create a constant exchange of air in your attic. Save money, conserve energy, and prolong your roof.
The Best Value-Priced
Fans in the Market
- Designed for up to 250 0 sq/ft attics
- Can circulate up to 2048cfm (cubic feet per minute
- Lifetime warranty
- Qualifies for a 30% federal tax credit
- “New patented “SMART” motor controls temperature and humidity
- Double powder-coated steel construction
- Built-in flashing
- “Noiseless” 24v brushless DC motor
- Tempered flat glass on poly-crystalline amorphic solar cells
- NEW 110V – Solar Hybrid Option
Year-round home protection
Summer means longer days, more sun, and warmer temperatures. If heat isn’t vented from your attic properly, it builds up and causes problems. Living spaces become uncomfortable and air conditioning units work harder to keep rooms cool. Therefore, utility costs rise and roof structures and materials deteriorate.
A Solar-Powered Attic Fan solves these problems by removing excess heat from your home, giving you a more comfortable interior and lower energy bills.
With winter comes snow, ice, and cold temperatures. When coupled with excess humidity from showers, humidifiers, and dishwashers, it can lead to leaks and structural damage due to ice buildup, damage to insulation from moisture accumulation, and weakening of internal structures caused by mold and fungus growth.
A Solar-Powered Attic Fan prevents these issues by equalizing interior and exterior temperatures, safeguarding your home from the worst of winter.